This pattern calls for flat felled seams, but I opted for mock French seams and then hand top stitched everything, which is partially what took so long.
I took advantage of the homespun texture of the linen and cut the yoke front and back with the bias cut option.
I also added this extra flap and button detail on the front that makes good use of some vintage buttons I had. Overall, I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
The Vogue pattern is a really nice one as well. It has ABCD cup options [the greatest thing to happen to home sewing patterns since multi-size patterns], so the fit is excellent. I know I will be making a number of shirts from this pattern.